ACT I uses BIODEGRADABLE or ORGANIC PRODUCTS – Safe for You And the Environment!
Truck Mounted Steam Carpet Cleaning
This is the only cleaning method classified as “deep cleaning”. All the others are considered “light surface cleaning” because they are incapable of removing soil deep in the pile. Also, all other methods leave large amounts of cleaning agent in the carpet after cleaning.
Description of Cleaning
This method is frequently called “steam” cleaning due to the fine spray of water used to force dirt out of the carpet which is sucked up by the vacuum slot immediately in front of the spray. Seldom is real live steam used, however. This process consists of spraying a solution of water and detergent into the carpet pile and recovering the water and soil with a powerful vacuum into a holding tank. This can be done from a truck-mounted unit outside the home with only the hose and floor tool brought in.
CARPET CLEANING PROCESS – 7 Step Process
2. Prespray – application of presray removes dirt on contact
3. Move Furniture such as dining tables, chairs, end tables
4. Truck Mount Steam Cleaning using Biodegradable Cleaning Products
5. Place Foam Blocks and Paper Protectors Squares under furniture
6. Deodorizer Applied – Usually an additional Charge
7. Application of Stain Shield – Optional for an additional Charge
- Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Restretching
- Area Rug Cleaning
- Pet Odor and Stain Treatments Pet Urine Treatment click here for more info
- Professional Repair Work
- Upholstery Cleaning
- WATER DAMAGE SERVICE
Some of Our Commercial Clients
PM Realty Group, La Paz Optometric,
BBQ Grill Outlet, Paradise Automotive, A-1 Health Care, Thai Bites Restaurant, The Sports Care Center, Pharmacy Advantage, Algodon Motel, Signs by Tomorrow,
Chris Dolkas State Farm Insurance and many more.
Our Clients Include:
Medical Buildings, Restaurants, Law Offices, Hotels/ Motels and many other Commercial Properties. Schedule a Free Estimates and ask about our available discounts.